Corporate Purpose Resources
Discover what it takes to identity, adopt and maximise your corporate purpose for business, society and the environment.
Corporate Purpose: A Framework & Blueprint for Businesses in Singapore
"What, Why, and Why now?"
- An overview of what Corporate Purpose is and why it is a vital consideration for companies in today's world
- Spotlights companies across different sectors that embody purpose
- Outlines steps that companies can take to get started on their own purpose journey
- A guide providing detailed information and resources that can be leveraged by all stakeholders in the ecosystem to build a purpose-driven corporate sector
- Includes the Corporate Purpose Company Toolkit and Matrix
Download the Framework and Blueprint
Global Benchmarks for References
Companies may also wish to reference from global benchmarks including but not limited to the following.
Certified B Corporations, or B Corps, are companies verified by B Lab to meet high standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
Purposeful, profitable and resilient, B Corps use the power of markets to maximise, not just profits but, value for all stakeholders, creating a more inclusive, equitable and regenerative economic system for all people and the planet.
Not only do the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) identify where we should be in 2030 to create the sustainable world we seek, but they also provide a unique chance for all sectors to rally around a common global agenda – one that unites us to take responsibility to improve people’s lives and save our planet.
For this reason, the United Nations Global Compact is introducing the SDG Action Manager to provide all types of businesses with an opportunity to learn about, manage, and directly improve their sustainability performance.