- Thank you for visiting the Company of Good Network Web site (at the domain name Companyofgood.sg) (this “Site”), which is maintained by the National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre (“NVPC”, “we” or our”). “You” or “your” refers to any such party who is given access to or use of the Site and/or Services (defined below) by NVPC.
- Access to and use of password-protected and/or secure areas of the Site and using the Services are restricted to Members (defined below) only. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to such parts of this Site and/or Services, or to any other protected information, through any means not intentionally made available by us for your specific use. A breach of this provision may be an offence under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act (Cap. 50A) of Singapore.
- "Materials" means, collectively, all content, information, functionalities, services or materials displayed, provided or made available on the Site or through the provision of the Services, including but not limited to text, software, code, scripts, webpages, music, sound, photographs, video, graphics, graphical user interface, forms, diagrams, toolkits, training materials or other material contained in the Site.
- “Member” means a registered user of a Company of Good Network account at the Site.
- "Personal Data" means any data about an individual from which can be identified, either (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time. Examples of such Personal Data include but are not limited to your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, personal telephone number(s), personal mailing address, personal email address, personal bank account, credit card information, employment history, education background, income levels.
- "Services" means services, information and functions made available by us through the Site.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS
- This Site is an official NVPC Web site and is owned and operated by NVPC.
- The use of specific aspects of the Site and/or Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions which will apply in full force and effect.
- NVPC reserves the right to, from time to time without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, the Services, and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, alteration or suspension prevents you from accessing or using the Site and/or Services.
- You must also: (i) abide by all applicable laws and regulations in your access and use of the Site and the Services; (ii) not impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (iii) not send, distribute or upload, in any way, data or materials that contain viruses, malicious code or other harmful components; (iv) not post, promote or transmit through the Site any unlawful, harassing, libellous, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature; and (v) not disclose any information in breach of confidence to NVPC, or include any such information in as part of the information furnished in the application form to create a Company of Good Network account.
CREATING A COMPANY OF GOOD NETWORK ACCOUNT
- NVPC’s approval for the creation of a Company of Good Network account may be given at NVPC's sole discretion and on the basis of the information furnished or purported to be furnished in the application form by the company named in the form and any other information subsequently furnished or purported to be furnished relating to the use of Company of Good Network, whether directly to NVPC or via Company of Good Network.
- A user name and password may either be: (i) determined and issued to you by NVPC; or (ii) provided by you and accepted by NVPC in its sole and absolute discretion in connection with the access and use of the Site and/or Services. NVPC may at any time in its absolute discretion forthwith invalidate the user name and/or password, or your Company of Good Network account without giving any reason or prior notice, and shall not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage suffered by or caused to you or arising out of or in connection with or by reason of such invalidation. You hereby agree to change your password from time to time and to keep the user name and password confidential and shall be responsible for the security of your Company of Good Network account and liable for any disclosure or use (whether such use is authorised or not) of the user name and/or password. You are to notify NVPC immediately if you have knowledge that or have reason for suspecting that the confidentiality of the user name and/or password has been compromised or if there has been any unauthorised use of the user name and/or password.
- You agree and acknowledge that any access and/or use of the Site and/or Services and any information, data or communications referable to your user name and password shall be deemed to be, as the case may be:
- Access and/or use of the Site and/or Services by you; or
- Information, data or communications posted, transmitted and validly issued by you.
- You agree to be bound by any access and/or use of the Site and/or Services (whether such access or use is authorised by you or not) and you agree that NVPC shall be entitled (but not obliged) to act upon, rely on or hold you solely responsible and liable in respect thereof as if the same were carried out or transmitted by you. You further agree and acknowledge that you shall be bound by and agree to fully indemnify NVPC against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages and expenses (including legal fees) attributable to any access and/or use of the Site and/or Services referable to your user name and password.
- Any request to use, reproduce, publish or transmit any Member Materials for commercial purposes in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, should be addressed to: National Volunteer & Philanthropy Centre, Corporate Giving Team via email at [email protected]
- Restricted use: No part or parts of any NVPC IPR may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment without our prior written permission or that of the relevant copyright owners.
LINKS FROM / TO THIS SITE
- This Site contains links to Web sites which are owned and operated by third parties and not maintained by NVPC. Such Web sites are not under the control of NVPC and NVPC is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these Web sites, and these Web sites are not investigated or monitored by NVPC. These links are provided only as a convenience and the inclusion of a link to a third-party Web site on this Site does not and should not be interpreted to imply NVPC's approval or endorsement of the linked Web site. You agree that should you decide to leave this Site to access a third-party Web site, you do so at your own risk.
- NVPC reserves the right to disable any links to or frames of any Web site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- You warrant and represent that you have the right and authority to submit the Submitted Data (including any confidential information as part of that Submitted Data) and that such Submitted Data does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party. You hereby grant (and/or (if applicable) warrant that you have procured from all relevant third parties the right to grant) to NVPC a non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, irrevocable licence and right to collect, use, disclose, host, transmit, exploit and distribute (which will include without limitation the right to copy, reproduce and/or publish) your Submitted Data in connection with Company of Good and/or the provision of the Site and the Services to you and to all other users. You warrant that NVPC's use of your Submitted Data in this manner does not cause you or your employer or client to breach any duty of confidentiality, secrecy, fiduciary duty, contractual obligation, or any applicable laws or other legal requirements.
- NVPC may release all necessary information (including any Submitted Data) to any of its officers, employees, agents, personnel, service providers, subcontractors or any other third party as NVPC, in its sole and absolute discretion, considers necessary in order to provide access and use of the Site and/or Services or to comply with any order or request of any court or government or regulatory authority in any jurisdiction.
- This Site, the Services and the Materials are provided on an "as is and "as available" basis.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, NVPC does not warrant and disclaims any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
- As to the accuracy, timeliness, adequacy, commercial value or completeness of all data and/or information contained in the Site and/or Services, including hyperlinks to or services from third parties;
- That the Site and/or Services will be provided uninterrupted, secure or free from errors or omissions, or that any identified defects will be corrected;
- That the Site and/or Services will be free of any viruses or other malicious, destructive or corruptive code agent, program or macros;
- As to the security of any information transmitted by you or to you through the Site and/or Services, and you accept the risk that any information transmitted or received through the Site and/or Services may be accessed by unauthorised third parties and/or disclosed by NVPC or its officers, employees or agents to third parties purporting to be you or purporting to act under your authority. Transmissions over the Internet and electronic mail may be subject to interruption, transmission blackout, delayed transmission due to internet traffic or incorrect data transmission due to the public nature of the Internet.
- Exclusion of liability: NVPC shall not be liable to you for any loss, damages or expenses (including any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages or economic loss or any claims for loss of profits or loss of use) whatsoever or howsoever caused (regardless of the form of action) arising directly or indirectly in connection with:
- any access, use and/or inability to use the Site and/or the Services;
- reliance on any data or information made available through the Site and/or through the Services. You should not act on such data or information without first independently verifying its contents;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent program or macros; and
- any use of or access to any other website or webpage linked to the Site, even if we or our officers, agents or employees may have been advised of, or otherwise might have anticipated, the possibility of the same.
- At your own risk: Any risk of misunderstanding, error, loss, damage or expense resulting from the use of the Site and/or Services is entirely at your own risk and we shall not be liable therefor.
- Information and/or data displayed on the Site or through the provision of the Services may be from a variety of sources, including publicly available information, through Members or from third parties, and NVPC makes no representations as to the accuracy, adequacy or commercial value of any such information or data. All information or data displayed on the Site or through the provision of the Services are not intended as, nor shall they be construed as financial, tax or other advice or as an offer, solicitation or recommendation of any company, product or service, and NVPC shall not be liable to you for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on any such information or data.
- Hyperlinks: For your convenience, we may include hyperlinks to other websites or content on the Internet that are owned or operated by third parties. Such linked websites or content are not under our control and we are not liable for any errors, omissions, delays, defamation, libel, slander, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, inaccuracy or any other objectionable material contained in the contents, or the consequences of accessing, any linked website. Any hyperlinks to any other websites or content are not an endorsement or verification of such websites or content and you agree that your access to or use of such linked websites or content is entirely at your own risk.
- In the event that any user feels that any content on the Company of Good Site is objectionable, please contact NVPC immediately by writing to [email protected]